Please familiarise yourself with the contents of this notice. It contains information regarding copyright of the product, your use of the product and the return policy.
- MultiLit Pty Limited (“MultiLit”) owns or has a licence to the copyright in all programs on this Website.
- In purchasing any product, you acquire the right to use that program subject to the copyright laws and the terms of this notice.
- You agree not to undertake any act that infringes the copyright in this product. In particular, you agree not to copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify this product without the express consent of MultiLit, or unless otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Your right to use any product commences upon your purchase of these products, but this right to use may be terminated if you infringe MultiLit’s rights in the product.
- For all MultiLit programs (with the exception of PreLit), permission is granted to the buyer to only use this material for personal education use in schools with State/Territory accreditation (‘Accredited Schools’). Other commercial use, hiring or lending, or other use as part of any commercial, not-for-profit, or fee-paying programme of instruction or tuition not carried out by an Accredited School is strictly prohibited.
- Any unauthorised use may incur a breach of copyright penalty.
- Your right to use shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase if the wrong product was purchased and a replacement will be provided.
- Shipping in Australia and New Zealand is free of charge. Overseas destinations incur shipping charges.
- A place on a Professional Development Workshop is only guaranteed once a completed Registration Form has been received.
MiniLit (Resources and PD Workshop)
- MiniLit is a Tier Two school-based small group program and is available for purchase by schools only.
- W-MIN 001 (MiniLit PD Only) and P-MIN 001 (MiniLit Kit only) are available only if your school has previously purchase P-MIN 1 (MiniLit PD + Kit).
Reading Tutor Program/Word Attack Skills – Extension (Resources and PD Workshops)
- Reading Tutor Program and Word Attack Skills – Extension Program can only be used for non-commercial purposes, and are available for purchase by schools only.
Spell-It (Resources and PD Workshop)
- P-SPE 001 (Spell-It Kit) is available only if you have previously purchased P-SPE 1 (Spell-It PD + Kit) or W-SPE 001 (Spell-It PD Only).
MacqLit (Resources and PD Workshop)
- MacqLit is a Tier Two school-based small group program and is available for purchase by schools only.
- W-MAC 001 (MacqLit PD Only) and P-MAC 001 (MacqLit Kit Only) are available only if your school has previously purchased P-MAC 1 (MacqLit PD + Kit).
- Cancellations of a Professional Development Workshop must be made in writing at least seven working days prior to the course date. There will be a fee of $77 (incl GST) deducted for all cancellations within seven working days of the course date.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to MultiLit Administration or emailed to email@example.com
- Occasionally, and only in unavoidable circumstances, will MultiLit reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule a Professional Development Workshop. In these circumstances, full refunds will be offered.
© MultiLit All rights reserved